Friday, April 23, 2010

Hot Fudge Topping



This recipe is from my Grandma so it is delicious and brings back wonderful memories whenever I eat it. I particularly picture us together in Winnebago, Nebraska. Just so you know that it's not just my favorite because of the associations that go with it, this is my husband's favorite fudge topping as well.



2 squares unsweetened baking chocolate
1/4 cup butter
1 1/2 cup sugar
1 can evaporated milk

Melt chocolate and butter together. Add sugar and milk and boil for 5 minutes.
It is normal for their to be little flecks of chocolate in the topping. It can be stored in the refrigerator and it may separate, so you will need to stir it before pouring out what you need to heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Ever Puppy Chow

This really is the Best Ever Puppy Chow Recipe! I've sampled a lot of different puppy chow recipes and this is the only one I can&#...